As a System Administrator, you are responsible for managing a large part of our IT landscape.
- You take responsibility for the 2nd line support, but you also have 1st line contact with the end users.
- You do this for both software and hardware.
- This includes setting up and maintaining our Azure AD environment, making new software available, SSO design, workplace design, support with IT issues in the operation, etc.
- Together with your team, you ensure the smoothest possible IT experience for all our colleagues..
Together with your colleagues, you provide support to the head office and the operation! No day is the same and you immediately see what we can do to keep the engine running.
- €38.880 – €62.986
- Holiday allowance: 8%
- Travel allowance
- If we achieve our business goals, you will also be eligible for an attractive bonus of up to 10%
No visa sponsorship possible
There are 3 stages during this application process. In some scenarios, the application process requires an extra step. This can be an interview to discuss a particular subject or to let you speak with our most relevant colleagues.
- Personal fit and cultural fit online or office 30m
- Technical fit and personal fit online or office 30m
Total within 31 days from intro to offer
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org