We are looking on behalf of our client for an IT Help Desk Consultant 1st level German full-time remote.
Our client is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. With expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services, the technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
- Offers support (1st and 2nd level) for companie’s users and/ or companies business partners by providing assistance or information, in accordance with the procedures and work instructions;
- Identifies, analyzes, solves and documents the errors reported by the users;
- Assures correctness and durability for the offered solutions;
- Participates in the improvement of the quantitative parameters of the customer service: dropout rate, the percentage of taken and solved calls, etc.;
- Promotes the image of the company through attitude, knowledge, client orientation and availability towards client’s needs;
- Records the essential points of the call in the ticketing system according to STM Work Instructions;
- Offers support to colleagues in need and proves team spirit;
- Is trained and assumes the changes that have occurred in the procedures and services of the company;
- Asks for help from colleagues with more field experience (2nd level or product owners) in order to solve difficult calls;
- Is aware and complies with the provisions of the International Procedure System of Integrated Management manual (quality, environment, health and occupational security) regarding his/ her own activity;
- Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company;
- Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior.
- Language: English and German B2
- Ability to communicate, adequate tone, active listening;
- Customer oriented;
- Promote company’s image;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to remain calm during tense situations;
- Customer counseling
- Remote Job within Romania
- Flexible benefits – On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary – Your contribution to the company is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets – A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility – We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office – We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription – We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package – If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses – We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend . For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses – We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development – Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration – Your family is growing while working at our company? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together – We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations – In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days – Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in the company We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits – Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities – You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners – We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development – Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings – We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments – You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other companies locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset – More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.