- Technical and content preparation of projects
- Edit and control multiple projects simultaneously
- Independent organization and coordination of the tasks assigned to you
- Planning and controlling your projects including quality assurance and acceptance
- Installation / Customizing and commissioning of the software by remote maintenance as well as on-site at customers
- Setting up and training the software in customer projects
- Documentation of the projects and individual components
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- You have few years of working experience in IT field as a consultant or software developer
- You are strong in communication, goal-oriented and always keep their tasks under control, even when there is a high workload
- You master the installation of software on single and multi-user systems under Windows / terminal server and have basic knowledge in the field of Windows operating and server systems incl. The .Net components
- You are also familiar with the installation and setup of MS SQL databases
- Ideally you have knowledge in the field of logistics and / or ERP / freight forwarding systems
- You want to take responsibility and work under pressure precisely and conscientiously
- Knowledge of German, or the willingness to improve by immediately taking an intensive German course. The language course is then continued in Berlin at the beginning of the employment.
- Non EU candidates can apply
- A diverse range of tasks in a successful, innovative and globally operating company.
- The opportunity to supervise your own project, to get personally involved and to develop yourself personally in an open working environment.
- An attractive payment with fixed salary and bonuses, reimbursement for child-care expenses, subsidized sporting activities, free drinks and fresh fruits.
- Gross annual salary: 40.000 – 55.000 EUR
If you are motivated to work, willing to relocate to the well developed country in order to obtain position with excellent compensation and welfare’s with excellent possibility to learn, develop and progress professionally, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org