We are looking on behalf of iour client, for a Java Developer Middle/Senior (Games infrastructure, microservices).
- Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries.
- For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements.
- Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries.
- Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing- focused IP, products and methodologies.
- You will be a significant part of a team of experienced engineers who are continuously creating new features and pushing our servers to handle higher loads efficiently.
- You will design and implement highly scalable features and infrastructure services using modern technologies and xp practices (test-driven development is a must in our projects).
- As a software engineer, you will have to manage complexity through thoughtful software design to ensure we can grow and scale our product without sacrificing development speed or quality.
- Our technology stack is pretty wide, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, Groovy, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix stack (Eureka, Hystrix, Archaius, Zuul), Couchbase, Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, MemSQL, Neo4J, Redis and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable, service-oriented web services.
- Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading, Java EE)
- Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (e.g. Spring Framework)
- Experience with messaging systems (JMS, xMQ, Kafka)
- A mastery of object-oriented design, design patterns and software design best practices
- Familiarity with agile and XP practices
- Desire to write tests of different size (small, medium, large)
- Experience leading the design, development, delivery, and support of technically complex software products.
- Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed.
- Java 8, Spring: Core, MVC, Data, Boot
- Microservices architecture experience
- Restful services (REST).
- Concurrency experience.
- RDBS: MySQL, MariaDB
- NoSQLDB: Couchbase, Aerospike
- Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
- Other: Maven, Git.
Nice to have:
- Spring Cloud.
- Service Mash architecture experience.
- Reactive programing experience.
- Spring Boot 2.0.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j.
- Apache Camel.
- Kafka Streams.
- High loaded systems experience.
- Component and End-2-End testing experience.
- Contract testing experience.
- Agile environment experience
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in creative and dynamic teams.
- Extremely high loaded system.
- Cutting-edge technologies.
- High quality of code and testing.
- No legacy code.
- True Agile.
- No micromanagement.
- Challengeable tasks.
- Stable long-term projects.
- Every opinion counts.
- Openness to new ideas.
- Great office located on Calea Floreasca, close to Aurel Vlaicu metro station and the Promenada Mall, great benefits and an unique working environment
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.