Our client is an agile communication & marketing company who partner with active businesses that reached a growth level where they need to accomplish more from their marketing and communications to attract new business.
Our commitment is to partner with you in bringing a significant contribution to a fast-growing business world. We work with communicators, creatives and marketers, young local and international businesses, and established brands in a fast-moving technology world that we aim to be a central part of.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to exhibit your talents, the tools you need to grow, and learning support. We value direct and uninhibited communication and see mutual respect as the starting point of any successful relationship.
As a Business Sales Development Manager, you will be required to actively seek new business opportunities, and engage and build relationships with potential B2B customers and partners in the target market. You will provide complete and appropriate PR, comms, and marketing solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Your daily endeavors will include:
- Creating and managing your own sales pipeline, with direct prospecting, and leads provided by the marketing team, leading meetings, negotiations, and deal closing with new clients and partners in our target sectors
- Proactive sales of the company’s solutions to mid and large businesses
- Generate business growth and exceed sales targets
- Develop and cultivate strong customer relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and understanding their market context, business needs, and identifying the most suited solutions
- Work closely and give market feedback to the operational team regarding the company solutions and how we should adapt to market and industry trends
- Update the management team on your progress, successes, and revenue forecasts
- Identify new markets, business opportunities, and industry shifts.
- You’ll be in direct contact with our target markets and their stakeholders and watch the competition.
- Your insights will be valuable for a fast and agile adaptation of our business strategy.
- 5+ years of B2B hunting sales experience
- Great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B consultative sales, organized and process-driven
- A self-starter, who understands how to build and manage their pipeline of opportunities
- A highly-motivated individual, autonomous, rigorous, and team player able to manage the company resources to reach goals
- Excellent written, verbal communication and facilitation skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in selling PR, communication, and marketing services to mid and large businesses
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
What we offer:
- A yearly gross fix base of 21.000 Euros with a revenue sales commission scheme starting at 5%
- 21 vacation days, birthday free day, office closed between Christmas and New Year.
- A hybrid working place to meet your personal and professional life balance. Our office is located in Bucharest.
- Employee referral bonuses as we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team
- Professional growth opportunities as we scale our thriving business.
- Must have qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in Sales Hunting
- English Proficiency
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.