Our client has direct representations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Paris, Strasburg, the Netherlands, United States and Shanghai.
They are looking for a Junior Front-End React Developer to join their new team in Zagreb, Croatia.
Our client is a European international organization headquartered in Germany.
They are a leading consultancy organization with a focus on SMB, SME and Enterprise clients.
The focus is to digitize their business processes: from the joint elaboration of customized ‘big picture’ to the practical implementation of projects. The digitalization and automation of business processes along the entire value chain ensure the competitiveness of our customers. Since 1986 the company has grown to more than 650+ employees.
Their employees’ process-related know-how and innovative flair combined with the expertise gained from 30-plus years of successfully undertaking international projects in various sectors make them a competent partner.
The following provisions are made to assist with this:
- To help you solve your tax registration.
- They will discuss a custom relocation package suitable to your needs.
- Be there with their team to support you every step of the way.
Firstly they will provide you with the necessary training for the first few weeks in order to have you set up and onboarded properly as you need to begin working with the team.
In your role, you will have plenty of room to make an impact.
Even though you will be involved in Big Projects from the start this is not to worry, you will have a team around you and you will be able to learn and grow with the organization and get as good and as fast as you are willing to soak the necessary information.
Our client has a top-notch reputation of taking care of their employees and specifically for investing, upskilling and making sure their people are as prepared and skilled as they can be.
You will work closely with your line manager, who will help you settle in and guide to on where you need to focus both internally and externally.
You will also work with various teams across the organization to learn, create, test and improve the tech that underpins the company and their success in the industry.
A great opportunity for a Junior developer to join a large and still growing organization with a great reputation both externally and internally.
Language Skills: German B2, English C1
- Experience in object-oriented programming:
- 1-3 years experience with Frontend development in one with HTML, CSS and React
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform / Dynamics 365
Education (min): B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Key problem solving
- Basic programming experience
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software
Results orientation: The ideal candidate has a clear understanding of what it means and takes to deliver results on time, budget and quality.
Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills. The candidate has healthy self-confidence and easily understands and evaluates the given situation.
Open-minded and driven by success: He/ She has the ability to quickly drive ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help the team.
Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects.
– Good Basic Salary.
– Competitive Relocation Package.
– Huge potential for upward mobility.
– Great employer, with a great reputation from its employees.
– Long term engagement from the majority of their employees, perfect setup for a long and productive career in tech.
– Immediate engagement. Salary: €24,000
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.