- Provide design and implementation support on both new and existing custom development efforts
- Communicate with technical staff and various business clients to aide in the gathering of new requirements and to identify root cause of application issues
- Estimates tasks accurately
- Takes on new unfamiliar tasks
- Decomposes user stories into tasks
- Swarms with other scrum team members
- Swarming is working in small cross-functional groups to rapidly complete high priority tasks
- Provides timely status to the team
- Participates actively in the team
- Makes and meets commitments
- Participates in sprint meetings and activities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with OOP or one of the following Java/.NET App Development
- Good understanding of how to implement web applications both back-end (java) and front-end (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, JSP)
- Demonstrated proficiency of SQL Server/Oracle databases
- Experience using, setting up and maintaining Virtual Box development environments(nice to have).
Nice to have: Linux, Virtual Box, GIT
- Good general technical engineering skills, strong technical aptitude – self learner
- Multi task, desire and flexibility to be involved in multiple projects, self-motivating
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity
- Excellent English and communication skills
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.