- A senior Kafka designer with expertize on Kafka architecture (cluster, node and zookepper design) and deployment. Broad understanding of real time analytics and batch processing.
- Ability to take complex architectures and present to a varied audience including Chief architects, program heads, Design leads.
- Experience in creating outline solution designs as well as High level designs for complex infrastructure and implementing the solution on servers.
- Work with Project team to define and design scope for each project/module.
- Guide in creating test strategies to ensure application meets the needs of business.
- Participate in project collaboration meeting with clients, business analyst and team members in order to analyse and clarify business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and review technical specs.
- Knowledge of kafka environment (Kafka Cluster, Apache ZooKeeper) to provide inputs in designing.
- Knowledge to transform data into topics, streaming processors in Kafka.
- Knowledge on Schema registry, AVRO format, Kafka REST proxy,KSQL,Java
- Grafana Set up and integration with Kafka
- Confluent tools (Control centre, data balancer, replicator,security control REST Proxy ,MQTT proxy etc)
- Knowledge of Mongo DB architecture and its aggregation framework.
- Knowledge of Confluent tools (Control centre, data balancer, replicator, security control REST Proxy ,MQTT proxy etc.)
- Experience in Data Exchange Development Workbench (DDW)
- Present solutions to senior stakeholders including chief architects, transformation and program heads, lead designers, enterprise architects
- Need to lead the design and build activities for data centre implementation.
Experience in the following technologies:
- Mongo DB
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.