- Draft plan and SDLC documents
- Read and Understand the existing documents and create retirement / plan for retirement.
- Prepare and track the retirement in ITIL tools.
- Prepare SDLC documents with good document standards.
- Should understand the site Quality procedure and align to their process.
- Need to with different business teams, technical team and vendors for retirement.
- Able to understand the technical components and interfaces.
- Able to understand the application data and work with respective archival teams for archival.
- Complete projects timely, accurately and cost effectively
- Prepare the report on weekly basis and present the status to business.
- Work in Lab environments
- Work with lab instruments
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication skills (English and Dutch) , including composing and communicating technical ideas and interacting with different teams.
- Should have excellent knowledge in SDLC
- Should have knowledge in COTS Systems.
- Should have excellent knowledge in ITIL
- Able to create complete PC image and restore the image.
- Work experience in VMware tools.
- Should have work experience in Good Documentation practice
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong in retirement and archival requirement understanding from business and document.
- Strong in GXP and GMP Quality department documents
- Hand-on experience in working with data archival tools
- Experience in GDP, SDLC and ITIL.
- Remedy BMC tools.
- VMware Images tools
- Windows (Xp – Win 10) system administrator
- Should have worked in any electronic document management system.
- Offer 350E/day
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.