- Our client is a Spanish company active in the recycling industry with several recycling plants.
- They are looking for an all round electrical or mechanical engineers for plant maintenance – heavy duty machinery.
- Heavy machines maintenance
- Electric motors (mounting, dismounting, aligning, connecting)
- Bearings: mounting dismounting, greasing
- Motor reducers: mounting aligning, verifying (mainly Siemens)
- Conveyor belts: aligning, belts changing, motor-reducers, rollers-drums changing
- Knife sharpening, lathe, milling and drilling machines
- Maintenance expert with atleast 5 years experience.
- Welding abilities: rods or semiautomatic (for basic steel structures or steel piping) is an asset
- English language is mandatory on a professional level
- Unlimited work contract under Spanish law
- 2.500 euros net /month
- First month hotel and meals included
- After first month, the employee has to live on its own. Average apartment rent price 300-400 €/month. Total rent, utilities included, max 400-500 €/month
- After a training period it is possible to work in other countries at a higher salary for a period and then return to Spain.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.