About the client:
- Our client provides cutting edge engineering and flexible services for the recycling industry: research, design, construction and technical support.
- The company has, ever since it was established 75 years ago, optimized existing processes and searched for new methods to valorise waste streams with success.
- They continuously work on new upgrades, adjustments and solutions for their customers.
- As a design engineer you are responsible for the mechanical design of complex installations for the recycling industry.
- You work out both adjustments and new designs.
- Design machines used in the recycling industry
- Design experience with a design software is a must
- Some samples LCD screen depolution machinery, separator machines from other metals, shredders, metal recycling separators after shredding
- Master’s degree in electromechanics
- Passionate about mechanical engineering and mechanical design
- Conceptual and analytical mind
- Adaptable / flexible /pro-active / energized
- A structured worker, accurate and stress resistant
- Problem solver, decisive and determined
- Fluent in English
- Job type: Full-time
- Work in an expending and innovative company with Belgian contract (end-of-the-year bonus, holiday bonus)
- Competitive salary package, based on experience
- Internal training
- The opportunity to take initiative.
If you are interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.