- Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India.
- They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries.
- For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements.
- Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media,
utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing- focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
- We’re looking for a C# Developer who is proficient with .NET and C#.
You will work on a team of talented developers and use the latest versions of C#, Xamarin, Visual Studio and ReSharper.
- You will develop high-performance mobile application using internal frameworks distributed as git repositories (linked as submodules) or internal nuget packages.
• Decision-making and development of the interesting and complex tasks;
• Code review;
• Implementation / use of the best and most modern technologies, practices, methodologies for the task;
• Evaluation of technical complexity and timing problems.
• At least 2 years of experience working with .Net Framework using C#;
• Knowledge in object-oriented design;
• Experience with client development in client-server application.
• Experience with multi-thread programming.
Nice to have:
• Experience with: Programming for IOS, Android, Windows phone 8;
• Experience with api social networks (facebook, vk).
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.