Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
-Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
-Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
-Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium – QA Automation and much more.
Location: Bucharest, Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
Summary objective of the job:
The Network Analyst will be responsible for technical support of the Cisco network and IP telephony equipment and configuration. This job entails monitoring and troubleshooting skills. You will work closely with other members of Infrastructure team.
- Maintain Wide Area Network through monitoring, maintenance & management of network infrastructure devices;
- Support of network outages and degradation of service;
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly administrative tasks required to maintain the health of the corporate network. These would include monitoring and responding to alerts and notifications;
- Day to day problem solving of any IT tickets related to the corporate network;
- Network troubleshooting, performance issues;
- Manage VoIP infrastructure;
- Manage Wireless infrastructure;
- Solarwinds NPM, PRTG daily monitoring tasks;
- Maintain and/or create documentation and network diagrams
- Work closely with infrastructure team to optimize network performance and availability;
- Design and implement network technologies to support IT initiatives for future network development;
- Implement projects driven by multiyear strategies
- 3+ years of working experience in a network support role;
- Good TCP/IP knowledge;
- Good knowledge of switching (Ethernet, VLANs, Spanning Tree)
- Good knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) and related technologies (VPN, MPLS, QoS);
- Good knowledge of HA methods including VRRP, HSRP, Virtual Switching System, Virtual Port Channel, Multichassis Etherchannel and Fabric Extenders;
- Good knowledge of application layer protocols (SNMP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP) Experience in analyzing sniffer traces (Flow Analyzer and Wireshark) and resolving routing issues
- Experience with network troubleshooting and monitoring tools (Solarwinds);
- Good knowledge of Syslog protocol
- Knowledge of Wireless protocols, standards and security;
- Voice Communications exp. (VoIP) Cisco Voice a big plus;
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (Windows 7)
- Basic understanding of Security Technologies: IPSec, UTM, DDos, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Virtualization tools (VMware)
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of C, Python, shell script, Perl is a Plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Current Juniper or Cisco certifications are a plus (CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIE, CCIE)
- English is a must – excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must have the following knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent troubleshooting and organizational skills;
- Good working in a high pressure computer operations environment;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision;
- Ability to learn quickly and implement new technologies in a rapid, demanding, and changing environment;
- Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when required)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all job levels, both written and verbal
- Committed to continual improvement
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.