Job Location: Saudi Arabia, (Riyadh & Khobar primarily)
ABOUT THE CLIENT / EMPLOYER / HOSPITAL:
Our client is one of the largest medical group of hospitals in the Middle East. It’s one of the top branded and highly ranked hospital groups of the Mid East, and has no competitors in the market in terms of framework of operations. This medical group has almost a dozen branches across different cities of Saudi Arabia accompanied with a couple of branches in other GCC regions. All the hospitals that fall under this group are tertiary level hospitals, normally based on the bed capacity of more than 300. Our very important client, providing superior medical care as an integrated facility, dedicated to delivering health care services of the highest international standard. The medical group is the largest and most rapidly growing medical group that comes up with a new tertiary level branch hospital every year, with a plan to have 20 branch hospitals across KSA by 2030 and also having built a 1600 beds capacity medical city by 2023. The medical has got 15,000+ employees across its Saudi branches.
The medical group is American accredited by JCI, CBAHI, KPI, ACHC and many other authorities. The medical group exactly operates in accordance with the American framework standard.
Its Obesity Treatments Centers has been solely accredited as the first Specialized Centers of Excellence in the Region by (SRC) American Institution
Four Centers of Excellence for Obesity Treatment provide: Behavior Therapy, Nutritional solutions, and Bariatric Surgeries. The hospital’s Obesity Treatment Centers have been awarded the Center of Excellency Accreditation by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) American Institution, in recognition of the competency of its specialized services and its high-quality medical care for obese patients to help them reach the healthier weight. This Medical Group is aiming towards excellence in the specialized healthcare services to fulfill all patients’ needs. Hence, the medical group has established its Obesity Treatment Centers to provide high quality medical care for obese patients and to help them reach the healthier weight.
- Specialization from American Board
- CCST / CCT with Fellowship / Membership of Royal College of UK, Ireland or Equivalent
- Fellowship of Royal College of Canada
- Fellowship of Royal College of Australia & New Zealand
- FACHARZT (German Board)
- French Board, Specialization from any EU Board
- Specialization from Italy, Greece, Spain, Scandinavia
- Specialization from any South American Board / Central America
- South African Board Specialization
- any Arab Board / Lebanese Board Qualifications
(the candidate should have any one of the above qualifications)
- Experience: 5+ years of experience as a Specialist Neurology, post specialization / post board registration
- Salary Scale: USD 9,000 – USD 22,000 tax free monthly salary plus benefits.
Benefits & Conditions:
- Family Villa or Single Apartment
- Housing Provided = 1000SAR i.e. (USD 265) If live outside MG Housing
- Indicial and returned Travel for employee and family
- Eligible dependents: 1 spouse + 2 children under 18 years old.
- Health Insurance including dental & optical provided to the employee and eligible / authorized dependents
- 2-years initial contract with 90 days probation
- 12 hours working shift; 4 days per week with 3 days off a week
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.