The company is a big general contractor for electricity works and cable works for companies that manage infrastructure and industrial works. The company mainly works for the Belgian government and large infrastructure companies. They are active in infrastructure works, (public) lighting, connections of electricity, gas, and telecom, and general electricity works with project management.
Are you looking for a new job where you can make a difference in the community? Do you want to be part of a family of over 300 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work, and travel? Do you want to support your own family by working abroad? Look no further, let’s do it together! They are hiring enthusiastic applicants for the position of car loading pole installer.
- Knowledge of the profession through theory (from practical experience)
- Technical training: basic electricity training (A2)
- Language English or French
- Knowledge of PC usage
- Driving license B from C
- Problem-solving attitude
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to solve problems, follow procedures, coordinate, organize and plan
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are responsible for the installation of charging stations for cars for private and industrial customers.
- You assemble the right parts, pull extra cables if necessary and connect the pole electrically.
- Operation of the charging stations
- Programming using a laptop for the charging station infrastructure (charging island, Load-Balancing, …)
- Drafting a report after installation
- At the end of the works, you are also responsible for the follow-up in case of errors in calculations to the customers for repair and/or maintenance.
- Prepared to work with flexible working hours
- Pulling cables and placing cable trays
- Wiring of electrical boards
- Data cabling
Why work for our client?
You will be a part of a family, creating better places to live, work, and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you will receive a high net income and accommodation at low prices.The client is offering career and development opportunities within the company.
- Opportunity to visit family at home every 4 months (on average)
Place to work and working conditions:
- Belgium with a Belgian Labour contract
- 14 months pay/year (12 + premium for the holidays and premium for the new year)
- 21 days holiday + 10 national holidays
- Low cost housing possibility offered by the company
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com or contact us at Whats app: +40 727 818 888.