We are looking on behalf of our client, for a Penetration Tester / Application Security Consultant
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media,utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing- focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
- We are looking for a leader, who can take full ownership of the technical side of developing a startup within the company.
- We are building a solution set which will revolutionize the current security testing market and will focus on the rapid development environments. You must be both entrepreneurial and ready to lead a global technology team to be considered for this position.
- Lead the definition of strategy and approach relating to the Company’s solution set including the design of technology and services in the DevSecOps and Cyber Security QA.
- Lead the development, iteration and deployment of the solution set as per the agreed product / development roadmap.
- Design, implement and run a global pre-sale function.
- Design and build the delivery function for the solution set
- The Consultant will build and lead the team and conduct ongoing PT tests for your customers in Application and Mobile platforms.
You will be an ideal candidate if you have:
- 4+ years of proven experience in the field of information Security- mandatory.
- 4+ years’ experience in PT App. and Mobile – mandatory.
- IOT – Advantage.
- Cloud, Web, threat modelling – mandatory.
- Excellent writing, communication and leading skills.
- Knowledge of: .net, Java Script, Python.
- Ability to develop scripts and test automation.
- Independent learning & management capabilities.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Background in QA – great advantage
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.