- You develop Java applications with focus on backend and interfaces.
- You like to work with a highly motivated team and like to exchange you in a team.
- You design and propose solutions and implement them.
- Completed study of computer science / comparable study program, training as IT specialist with emphasis on SW development or corresponding practical experience.
- Experience in the development of Java backend applications with modern frameworks (Spring, REST, ect.) In distributed architectures.
- Experience in development with databases (relational and / or NoSQL).
- Passion for the development of software and the continuous improvement of SW quality (‘Clean Code’) also through a high test coverage (‘TDD’).
- New technologies and methods are exciting and you are looking, where useful, areas of application that bring added value for our users.
- Experience with version control tools.
- Build Tools & Test Automation Desirable.
- Experience with agile SW development and DevOps desirable.
- Language German B1- C1 and fluency in English
- Desired work experience 5 to 10 years
- Non EU candidate may apply also (with working visa for Germany)
What we offer:
- Chill corners with game consoles.
- Colleagues with whom you can have fun
- 30 vacation days, flexible working hours, mobile work, overtime compensation, special leave for special events and sabbatical.
- Modern equipped workplaces, use of the latest technologies, comprehensive range of internal and external training courses and knowledge upgrade lectures.
- Water Dispensers, Free Coffee & Tea, Free Fruit Baskets And Subsidized Food Supplies.
- Company pension plan, company health insurance fund of Daimler AG and private accident insurance.
- Corporate business of Daimler AG, and subsidization of VVS tickets in the Stuttgart and Ulm regions
- TSS staff event and Christmas party.
- Target gross anual salary 85,000 € – 90,000 €
- Job Ticket
- flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Dogs tolerated
- parking spot
- mobile phone
- accident insurance
- childcare Incentive
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.