The projects consists in building a new digital experience platform based on WordPress VIP, which will allow internal teams to create, based on easy to use templates, internal sites like intranets, team presentation sites, etc. The application will use the following stack: WordPress VIP, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS.
Main technologies: PHP, WordPress, frontend experience (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Support of full project lifecycle including technical design, development, testing, deployment, support using agile development methodologies
- Prepare and maintain documentation on design and maintenance of projects
- Maintain and enhance developer workflow, build process, and continuous integration for projects
- 4+ years of experience developing in PHP and WordPress environment
- Extensive experience of developing object-oriented web applications and APIs
- Experience with version control systems, distributed revision control management systems (GIT).
- Algorithmic thinking
- Good command of English
- Strong technical design and architecture skills
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.