We’re looking for a Front end Developer to join the team remotely.
Summary objective of the job:
Did you know the German company , software-as-a-service for owner of small and medium size sport studios.
The software enables their clients to book online, 24/7 and from everywhere. Sell credit passes and
memberships through their personalized e-commerce shop. Manage their classes, courses and
memberships to save time and increase turn-over.
- Develop the platform’s frontend and working in foolproof software/care system
- Manage software care setting system and organize, analyze data and rich data sets of client profiles
- React, Redux &Type Script knowledge
- Experience with jQuery
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS is a big advantage
- Capability to dedicate to various international projects
- Very good English language skills
- Strong problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.