Summary objective of the job:
A huge client for flat-rate sports membership in Europe. This flat-rate membership allows you to choose freely between sports partners and many different kinds of sport and wellness. They have huge IT division and teams, and every team is focused on something different. Each team has a PM, QA, backend and frontend, Product Designers. All teams are working on Agile methodology, stand ups, planning’s, straight forward. They are using Jira and GitHub.
- Design and discuss your own solution for addressing user stories and tasks
- Develop and unit-test,
- Integrate, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Perform peer code review
- Actively participate into the sprint activities and ceremonies e.g. daily stand-up/scrum meeting, Sprint planning, retrospectives, etc
- Apply continuous integration best practices in general (SCM, build automation, unit testing, dependency management)
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve the Sprint objectives
- Report progress/update Agile team management tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Manage individual task priorities and deliverables.
- Responsible for quality of solutions the he/she provides
- 4+ years of experience writing high-quality software, adhering to best practices in OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns, clean code, and testing.
- Experience building modern web applications and API.
Nice to have:
- PHP framework like
- Laravel, Symfony, Zend or Phalcon, ReactJS, VueJS or NodeJS , working and deploying code in cloud
- Environments (eg: AWS, GCP), Agile and XP practices, ElasticSearch or another Lucene-based search engine.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.