We are looking for a Product Designer UX/UI to join the team REMOTELY and work full-time or at least 4 days a week.
Our client is a leading property technology company with a focus on rental management. It launched operations in 2016 and is presently active in over 20 cities around the world, including cities such as Paris, London, Lisbon, and Dubai.
In order to manage rental properties, the company has created a Property Management Software that allows to automate the reservations, management of check-in and housekeeping missions, payments, etc. The system manages over 1,500 properties in 7 countries.
The company has managed to adapt its business to the new landscape of the hospitality industry and has just raised capital to start a new phase of growth and expansion in 2021.
- Design UX and UI for the booking website, host portal, and customer mobile applications.
- Analyze data to learn how do users use the application and propose improvements.
- Research competitors, industry best practices, and trends.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and the Development Team (ca. 10 ppl)
- Both UX and UI product design (3+ years experience)
- Both website and mobile design
- Data analysis & user research
- Fluent English to interact with the team and customers
- Experience with online marketplaces
- Very pleasant to work with
- Built a good team culture
- The CTO says “Thee best team I’ve worked with so far”
- Nine people in total (4 backend, 1 frontend, 1 data analyst, 1 PM, 1 CTO, 1 Support Engineer)
Why To Work There?
- Down to Earth but still very diverse
- Interesting business – not too abstract, work with guests & hosts
- It’s very diverse when it comes to scope
- Lots of financial flow – split money between guests, hosts, agents
- Lots of logistics & management of properties cleaning
- Revenue management & pricing – interesting algorithms used
- AWS (DBs, SES, S3)
- Heroku servers
- BookingSync channel manager
- CI: Git, GitHub, Circle CI
- Data analysis in Tableau
- Django on the Backend
- React on the Frontend
- Google APIs (translate, Maps)
- Scrum 2-week sprints, rotate & mix so everyone knows the whole system
- Freelance contract with monthly payment
- Flexible time work
- BONUS: 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Desired start date as soon as possible
- Salary: Cca €3,000 / month – €3,500
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.