This position requires entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the long-term growth of online shopping by performing in-depth research, analyzing product specification data, using highly technical internal tools and processes to manage and enhance a large repository of knowledge about products. It is part of a fast-paced environment, partnering closely with operations and engineering teams
- Quickly learn and build expertise in new processes and technical applications, including proprietary, simplified programming and configuration languages.
- Build expertise on a wide variety of products through thorough research and analysis of data from multiple channels.
- Identify and correct problems in the knowledge repository, and use a variety of configuration tools to improve the presentation of product data.
- Use editorial skills to organize information, write, and publish high-quality online content, according to requirements regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology. Edit, standardize, and suggest changes to materials prepared by others.
- Native or Near-Native Bilingual reading and writing fluency in French and Polish language
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred, Master’s degree a plus
- Relevant degree or relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, data analysis, information management or market research.
- Strong computer and Internet skills and natural comfort with technology.
- Ability to learn technical processes quickly and thoroughly.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent research, fact-finding, analytical, and independent problem solving skills.
- Strong written communication skills with experience and a keen editorial sense for creating high quality, customer-facing materials.
- Action-oriented, efficient, highly organized, and detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects to completion and deliver high-quality results on tight deadlines with minimum guidance.
- Adaptable, flexible, and capable of working both independently and with teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with online shopping, no phone calls required.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.