Our client is an international industrial holding specialized in aerospace. The company specializes in the development and production of precision gears, transmissions and actuators for the aerospace industry.
Their mission is to stay market leader by working only with products of the highest quality and by maintaining long term relations with the partners and by showing genuine commitment to the projects of the customers. To reinforce the local team in Romania, they are currently looking for a:”Production Manager”
Summary of the job:
The Production Manager supervises activities of unit supervisors within the production plant to ensure the effective and timely manufacture of quality products. He is responsible for the implementation and execution of the production strategy in assigned production site(s) respecting customer/products specifications and utilizing the human and capital resources allocated.
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven experience in production environment.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Team player
- Manages unit supervisors, possibly working in shifts, with the goal to establish and maintain production schedules within set procedures and budgets.
- Determines priorities and allocates work to the different production teams.
- Monitors established performance indicators, including variance reports, production reports, quality reports and injury reports.
- Ensures compliance with safety rules and regulations within his team to minimize industrial injuries and meet regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates and integrates with other plant function areas to ensure support in attaining output, productivity and quality.
- Selects, organizes, trains and motivates the production labour force to ensure consistent attainment of production schedules at optimum productivity and cost levels.
- Monitors determined production budgets.
- Has a solid knowledge of the client needs and implements the necessary changes to the production process as defined and with support of engineering teams
- May recommend improvements in production flow or methods.
- Typically reports to the local Operations Manager.
The client offers:
- Market rate salary and benefits.
- A key position in a fast-growing company where you will have a real impact on the business.
- Being part of an ambitious and dynamic team.
- Interesting growth and personal development opportunities.
Workplace: Iasi, Romania
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, please share your CV at email@example.com.