● Higher education in IT or technical related, management or equivalent experience
● Knowledge of design patterns in Enterprise Application Integration area
● Practical knowledge of XML and related technologies, especially XSD, XSLT
● Practical knowledge of messaging standards such as SOAP,
● Practical knowledge of API led connectivity approach and related concepts such as: API management, RAML, OpenAPI, REST, JSON
● At least 2-year experience in developing integration solutions of EAI class (Enterprise Application Integration) on MuleSoft Anypoint integration platform (v. 3.x or higher)
● Practical skills of using tools for configuration, management and development on MuleSoft Anypoint integration platform (v. 3.x or higher) – including tools such as: API Manager, Exchange, Design Center, Studio, Runtime Manager, Mule Management Console etc.
● Knowledge of MuleSoft DataWeave expression language
● Certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration and API Associate, MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 (Mule 4)
● Practical skills of programming using relational and non-relational databases
● Skills in designing and programming applications in Java
● Practical knowledge of DevOps practices and tools such as Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes
● Basic knowledge of AWS cloud platform
● Technical skills and experience necessary to independent realization of every phases of developing integration solutions
● Skills for creation project documentation and user specification
● Very good knowledge of English and native Polish speaker
Nice to have:
● Certification: MuleSoft Certified Developer – Integration Professional (Mule 3)
● Hands-on experience with MuleSoft Anypoint integration platform v. 4.x (CloudHub and on-premise).
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.