- Our client is a multi-specialized construction group with more than 2 500 employees.
- Their growth model is based on diversification, innovation and export.
- The group of companies is a popular partner for the complex projects and infrastructure works. They are active in several disciplines: water, energy, mobility, restoration, engineering, special techniques and other specialized techniques.
- Specific for their GAS PIPELINE business, they would like to reinforce the teams in different European countries such as Germany, Czech Republic, Poland and Romania with Young Graduated Civil Engineers for a specific role: Project Engineer.
- You manage a part of the project correctly, from A to Z.
- As a Project Engineer you are able to draw up a good project related to planning and budget.
- You make sure that the right man goes into the right position on the project.
- As a Project Engineer you are a person that our customer will contact.
- You organize all toolbox-meetings.
- You can easily trace and identify the materials that we use.
- You check whether all permits needed are present and correct and takes action if things are missing.
- You check all the certificates of our subcontractors and directs when necessary.
- As an expert in your profession, you monitor the technical and complex aspects during the execution and advise the teams.
- You are able to visualize and manage all risks.
- As a Project Engineer you will make sure that everything, that happens on the site, is done in accordance with the safety, health, quality and environment policies.
- You report to the Project Manager.
- You obtained a Master of Civil Engineering, University level.
- You are a Young Graduate and would like to start your career in the engineering or you have already some years (2-5) of relevant experience in civil works or infrastructure or construction projects.
- You are fluent in English.
- A good knowledge of German is an asset.
- Ideally, you also have a basic knowledge of other languages.
- You have a strong Quality & Safety Attitude.
- Your communication skills are well developed, and you can have impact in critical situations.
- You can work independently, and you also promote teamwork.
- You possess an analytical mind and you are client focused.
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company who can offer you an international career path.
- A training period with the opportunity to learn a lot as member of high qualified and performing team.
- A salary package that rewards your performance.
- Romanian labor contract.
Place to work:
According to the site or assignment the works can be in Romania, Poland, Czech Republic or Germany or other countries.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.