For one of our clients, we are looking for several English-speaking professionals to work as Project Manager in Belgium.
The company is active in the Petro Chemistry, Offshore, Construction, Large Infrastructural projects, Engineering, Storage and in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- As a young project professional you will give advice regarding the start-up, progress, planning, and completion of varying projects;
- Monitor and analyze progress during the projects.
- See where adequate adjustments must be made so that the final objective can be achieved in time;
- Keep an eye on the time schedule, costs, resources, and quality requirements at all times;
- Responsible for drawing up and analyzing progress reports, registering and archiving reports, and other project-related tasks:
- Covid proof working conditions
- Partially from the home office under covid rules
- Technical bachelor, master or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a project environment.
- Good analytical skills, a hands-on mentality and you are a real team player and you recognize yourself in qualities such as transparency, drive, and loyalty.
- Work accurately and see meeting deadlines as a challenge.
- You know no boundaries in communication; as in daring to approach people and daring to ask questions.
- Think outside the box; be alert and think along
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Eager to learn and willing to commit yourself for a longer period of time so that there is room for development into a fully-fledged Project Professional.
- You can find yourself in an advisory role and are open to the opinions of others.
- Experience with or feeling for project-based work is a plus.
- Experience with software packages such as Primavera P6, MS Project, Roser Systems, and SAP is a plus.
- Having PMI training or other projects management-related training is an absolute plus.
- Good knowledge of the English language is mandatory at C2 professional level
Additional training is provided:
The first month of employment is entirely reserved for training. During this month you will take courses in Network Planning, Primavera, MSProject, Communication, and other subject-specific subjects. A practical case is also part of the first month of training. After this month you will receive further coaching at the office and/or at a client.
The client offers an incredible place to work. By joining you will be part of anTYou will learn a lot and you will be coached in order to get things done. s a market according to salary package, age or experience.
- Job type: Full-time
- Work in an international company with a world-class brand and reputation.
- Belgian conditions (end-of-the-year bonus, holiday bonus)
- The client has an agile hands-on way of getting things done on-site.
- Besides challenging projects the client offer a competitive salary package, based on experience. Internal training
- The opportunity to take initiative
If you are interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.