We are looking on behalf of our client, for an In-house Python Developer
Their client is the world first Smart Data Warehouse. They enable non-technical users to set up a complete analytical stack within minutes. They allow our users to pull in almost any data from any place and take away the burden of managing your own data warehouse.They are set out to revolutionize the world of advanced data management for companies, making it easy and fun to digest hundreds of different data sources, in real-time and petabyte-scale. The developers are working on building a cutting-edge platform that can absorb massive amounts of data, in minutes, and provide users with an engaging experience for loading, transforming and exploring their data. The challenges are enormous, they require developers to push the boundaries of creative thinking with top-notch technical expertise.
- They love code and pride on writing clean, readable, testable code. They use the latest technologies on the market and have code written in NodeJS, Python and Go; they rely heavily on open source projects and always love to contribute back. They also open source some of our own components.
- They follow common open-source patterns internally (like repo forking & submitting Pull requests) – in fact store all our code in GitHub.
- They code-review (peer review) every piece of code that gets merged – so you always get feedback and can grow as an engineer.
- They run all their infrastructure on AWS
Summary objective of the job:
Everyone on their team does everything and can touch almost any part of the code in any repository. Their developers have full ownership on their work – they can choose their tasks, make your time estimation and take full responsibility of your code. They focus on Code Reviews and Testing. You will review your fellow developers code, and they will review yours. They use both unite & integration test, to all code pushed to production. Your work will be in the core of the product, working mostly on our Frontend application, and developing numerous components from scratch. You will be the go-to person in all issues related to the platform Frontend and will have a full (but not sole) ownership on the project. You will be a focal point between product and Panoply’s designer, creating a great user experience that drives sales. Your work will be very diverse – from working on client-side features, building external API services and whatever else you can imagine in-between.
This job might be for you if:
- You’re looking for growth potential within an organization.
- You enjoy working with a team and experiencing a “family like” culture.
- You want to work in a company with dynamic and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments, and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
- We leverage our deep technology, business and industry-specific understanding to deliver solutions that align with our client’s business context. In turn, our clients often comment that our solutions are among the most comprehensive and creative that they have ever experienced while delivering the highest value.
- Back-end developer with 2-3 years of experience in Python
- Developed a product, or just scripting or automation.
- Experience with Rest API
- Experience in QA – Advantage
- He needs to be independent
- Problem Solver – able to solve problem by himself, before approaching other people
- Team Player – knows to ask for help when needed, helps when needed
- UI/UX Expertise
- BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Passion about technology
- Drive to be the best
- Awesome startup attitude
- A plus: Experience in one or more of the following front-end technologies: React, Vue.js, Angular/Experience in developing client-side applications from scratch
- International culture and projects
- State of art technologies
- Will be part of the team, working on crucial part of Panoply’s product
- Will have Onboarding process (3 weeks), a lot of space to learn
- Will work with different and latest technologies (Rational Data Bases, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Will code but also test if it works
- Developing “mini products” from A-Z and responsible for their “health”
- Development opportunities
- Great benefits plan
- A mentor to help guide your career
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.