We are looking on behalf of our client for a QA Automation Engineer.
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Them solutions help organizations address two areas of the Actionable Intelligence market—Customer Engagement and Cyber Intelligence. And they do this by capturing large amounts of information from numerous data types and sources, using analytics to glean insights from the information, and leveraging the resulting intelligence to help them optimize customer engagement and make the world a safer place.
Summary objective of the job:
You will be a part of automation department which manufactures automation solutions/services for different projects. The team consists of strong experts who work on core frameworks which other teams are using to create automated scenarios.
• Building robust multi-platform automated solutions
• Integrating automation solutions into company workflow
• Develop unified services which can be applicable for different projects
• Moving infrastructure to the code
• Building/supporting test infrastructure
• Creating new automated tests
• Maintaining existing automated tests
• Continuous learning of new tools, approaches and frameworks
• At least 3 years’ experience in test automation
• Strong coding skills (Java)
• Deep knowledge about how to create a perfect test framework
• Well-developed soft skills
• English Intermediate+
Nice to have:
• VCS (Git)
• CI (Teamcity)
• BDD tools (Gauge)
• Testing web and mobile social games (casino is preferable)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.