We are looking on behalf of our client for a Quality Assurance Automation Specialist.
Reports to: QA Manager
- The Company was first established in 1996 as an IT and Information Security company. We offer software and services for governance, risk and insurance management.
- Working in close cooperation with our customers, in a wide range of industries and in the public sector, we are successful in making business processes more efficient and effective and our adaptive solutions fully integrate with the daily operations of our customers.
Summary objective of the job:
- As a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, you will use your vast experience to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and you will be executing test cases to ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- The position requires both manual functional verification and efficient and reliable end-to-end test automation of complex insurance and governance web applications.
- Establish the test automation strategy together with the development teams
- Produce, maintain and extend the QA automation frameworks and utilities
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software
- Proven 3+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role in web-based technologies
- Proven 1+ years’ experience with writing tests using test automation tools
- Ability to comprehensively implement end-to-end test solutions and accurately and reliably cover the processes flow in automated tests.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is a plus
- Proven high-quality test experience in a CRM/ERP software is a plus.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Working knowledge of test management software is a plus
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.