We are looking on behalf of our client for a QA Engineer full time remote.
Our client is the world’s leading tech conglomerate to realize its vision of transforming the future of AR/VR consumer technologies. You will be part of a high impact quality engineering program and a global engineering team to develop a new smart device. You will be responsible for building and executing test strategy and plans across NPIs and platforms while working with the client’s in-house engineering teams to identify and resolve defects.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced QA Engineer who is a detail-oriented engineer, with experience building great software products and improving engineering efficiency. You will also debug issues across the hardware and software stack including consumer electronics devices, mobile apps, and web. You are methodical, a self-starter, and meticulous about quality.
- Perform functionality testing of devices in accordance with test plans
- Identify, test, track and report KPI trends over the course of the projects
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences
- Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution
- Test case design from requirements
- Prepare daily and weekly bug reports, test plan, status update reports
- Test failure debugging
- Good communication and written skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in device testing
- Experience debugging applications on Platform, PC and Mobile components
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining commercial software
- Experience coding in Python, PHP, Java, C/C++ or equivalent language
- Experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing
- Any experience around collaboration device testing (Ex Video conferencing systems, meeting systems) would be a plus
- Any expertise around Android based device testing would also be preferable
- Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best technologies;
- An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
- Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
- Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
- Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
- Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.