We are looking on behalf of our client for a QA Engineer (manual)
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. Their client is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions, a provider of security in intelligence data mining software. Our broad Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. For over two decades, their client has developed domain expertise and market leadership in the areas of Customer Engagement and Cyber Intelligence. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use their Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their customer engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
- Responsible for comprehensive system testing.
- Writing test documents, such as STD, STP and ATP.
- Running manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools.
- Analyzing and understanding quality risks.
- Participating in all QA activities throughout the project stages.
- Performing functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad).
Key Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a software tester, with large communication systems
- Experience in QA methodologies and testing documents
- Experience of E2E testing multidisciplinary integrated system with variety of subcomponents
- Experience with customer facing and presentation skills
- Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.)
- Experience with telephony protocols SS7, GSM, UMTS, VoLTE
- Willingness to travel abroad, for 2-3 weeks each time, about 5 times a year.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Quality Center or equivalent
- Knowledge in SQL
- Very good English communication skills
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
THIS JOB INVOLVES EXTENSIVE TRAVELLING ABROAD !!!
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.