- The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
- The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
- The company is a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high training’s offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
Summary objective of the job:
The candidate is required to have experience with relational databases, understanding data models, and a passion for data quality. The ideal candidate enjoys working with data systems to make business information accessible, understandable and actionable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing SQL for data analysis, report development, and report validation.
- QlikView dashboard and report development, which includes QlikView dashboard design and QlikView script writing with QVD incremental load creation.
- Analyze, tune, debug, and validate data in any existing QlikView dashboards.
- QlikView unit and integration testing activities and assist in user acceptance testing as needed.
- Enforce applicable standards, policies, procedures, and best practices in the implementation and/or maintenance of QlikView components.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate of a Computer Science Faculty
- 1 year + Qlikview development experience
- Report writing experience.
- Experience with DW/BI related technologies and tools.
- Ability to write complicated, yet effective, SQL queries – Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as write documentation, specifications, procedures and process flows.
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills.
- Flexible, motivated, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Desire to improve analytical abilities and critical thinking.
- Trustworthiness to work independently.
- Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
- Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium – QA Automation and much more.
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage sessions)
- Flexible working hours, 1 day/week working from home
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.