- Elaboration and maintenance of IS quality control procedures Provision of quality plans and service level agreements,
- IS Quality control and evaluation
- Provision of quality studies, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information system projects
- Definition, elaboration and management of quality tests
- Advice on quality improvements
- Assistance in the implementation of project management methodology
- Risk analysis
Knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of IS quality assurance and quality control practices
- Good experience with quality procedures
- Good knowledge of the CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies and tools
- Good knowledge of information systems lifecycle
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile)
- Capable to communicate effectively with different actors involved (testers, developers, management etc.)
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing studies
- Strong capacity to give high level presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.