- Our client is a multi-specialized construction group with more than 2 500 employees. Their growth model is based on diversification, innovation and export. The group of companies is a popular partner for the complex projects and infrastructure works.
- They are active in several disciplines: water, energy, mobility, restoration, engineering, special techniques and other specialized techniques.
- Specific for their GAS PIPELINE business, they would like to reinforce the teams in different European countries such as Germany, Czech Republic, Poland and Romania with Young Graduated Civil Engineers for a specific role: Quality Inspector/Advisor.
The Quality Inspector/Advisor provides Quality Support to operational management within a specific project:
- Training the project teams in the implementation and application of the Integrated Management System will be an important part of your role.
- You support the project teams on site during execution phase.
- You ensure that Lessons Learned and/or Best Practice are registered and available.
- You provide specific quality training sessions in order to increase the quality awareness of project staff.
- You participate the follow-up of non-conformity and improvement actions, based on the ISO procedures.
- Reviewing the quality plans of the subcontractors and the suppliers and ensuring the compliance will be an important task in this role.
- You monitor and inspect all the quality-related activities, you monitor and collect the necessary quality records.
- Monitoring and follow-up of:
- The personnel (toolbox, qualifications)
- The equipment (inspection certificates, quality)
- The material (certificates)
- Also reviewing the results of any audit conducted in combination with the reviewing and authorizing changes to, or deviations from, the quality plan will take part of this position.
- You report to Project manager and the International QSHE Manager.
- You obtained a Master of Civil Engineering, University level.
- You are a Young Graduate and would like to start your career in the engineering OR you have already some years (2-5) of relevant experience in civil works or infrastructure or construction projects.
- You are fluent in English.
- A good knowledge of German is an asset.
- Ideally, you also have a basic knowledge of other languages.
- You have a strong Quality & Safety Attitude.
- Your communication skills are well developed, and you can have impact in critical situations.
- You can work independently, and you also promote teamwork.
- You possess an analytical mind and you are client focused.
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company who can offer you an international career path.
- A training period with the opportunity to learn a lot as member of high qualified and performing team.
- A salary package that rewards your performance.
- Romanian labor contract.
Place to work:
According to the site or assignment the works can be in Romania, Poland, Czech Republic or Germany or other countries.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.