- Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India.The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
- As part of this new division, new line of products in being established. For the last 6 months, the new management team was focused on customer reviews, competition analysis and market trans. The understanding is that new platform should be established / based on advanced technologies and open architecture, enabling customers to add and alter the platform behavior according to their specific needs.
- The platform allows integration to external sensors process and analyze the relevant data, store it as part of the data lake and provide analysis tools to the end used (the analyst and the intelligence investigator).The sensors include text, images, video and audio. The analytics are based on advanced models of machine learning and deep learning like NLP and more. The data lakes include ElasticSearch, Neo4j, map, players and more.Our largest customer is processing 100 Gigabit per second, which allows real BigData architecture and analysis.
- Them technology stack is based on Java, Python, React with microservices approach, dockers and kubernetes, CI/CD processes with on-premise installation for our customers.
- On top of that, out client have offensive solution to allow our customers un-encrypted data generation focusing on similar approach.
Summary objective of the job:
- We’re looking for an experienced R&D Frontend Team Leader to join our client’s R&D development team in Bucharest to improve the End-2-End product features and align theR&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes.
- The role will emphasize on development over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on VueJS/React/Redux coding on micro services environment with BigData implementation.
- Their client is establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution.
- The business unit is facing the most advanced and complicated challenges in the Cyber security field.
- Our client is looking for a candidate with the passion to learn new skills and to establish the backend R&D team.
∙ Establish the Frontend team including the UX/UI team to develop pixel-perfect, responsive design
∙ Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish
various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
∙ Establish from scratch the backend foundations of R&D based on Java
∙ Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
∙ Set and meet the performances by KPIs
Expected experience and knowledge:
• Leader with management experience of at least 3 years, of small teams 3-6 people
• VueJS/React/Redux experience of at least 3 years
• Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
• Knowledge and experience of more than 5 years with web technologies like node.js
• Knowledge of Functional Programming
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessor (Less, Sass, etc…) (minimum 1)
• Experience with Git, Scrum/Kanban Agile methodology
• Advantage – Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
• Advantage – Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
What we offer:
● The opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic teams.
● Great office located on Calea Floreasca, close to Aurel Vlaicu metro station and the
● Promenada Mall, great benefits and a unique working environment.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.