We are looking on behalf of our client, for an experienced R&D IoT Vulnerabilities Researcher
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
As part of this new division, new line of products in being established. For the last 6 months, the new management team was focused on customer reviews, competition analysis and market trans.
The understanding is that new platform should be established / based on advanced technologies and open architecture, enabling customers to add and alter the platform behavior according to their specific needs.
The platform allows integration to external sensors process and analyze the relevant data, store it as part of the data lake and provide analysis tools to the end used (the analyst and the intelligence investigator).The sensors include text, images, video and audio. The analytics are based on advanced models of machine learning and deep learning like NLP and more. The data lakes include ElasticSearch, Neo4j, map, players and more.Our largest customer is processing 100 Gigabit per second, which allows real BigData architecture and analysis.
Our technology stack is based on Java, Python, React with microservices approach, dockers and kubernetes, CI/CD processes with on-premise installation for our customers.
On top of that, out client have offensive solution to allow our customers un-encrypted data generation focusing on similar approach.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for an experienced R&D vulnerability researcher specialized in internet of things (IoT) to join the R&D development team to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes. The role will emphasize on vulnerabilities research in the cyber security arena, designing and building the research including innovative approaches, reversing, malware analysis and more. The research team is working closely with the development teams, Data Scientists, Product and innovation. Them client is establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution. This business unit is facing the most advanced and complicated challenges in the Cyber security field. We are looking for a candidate with the passion to learn new skills and a strong understanding of large scale systems.
- Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
- Exposing and exploiting new vulnerabilities in IoT devices
- Research IoT networks and protocols
- HW and SW reverse-engineering on a varied array of platforms
Expected experience and knowledge:
- At least 3 years’ hands-on experience in C, C++ and Python
- Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
- Extensive experience in reverse engineering
- Previous proven experience in exploits research
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player
- Deep understanding of Internet protocols
- Ability of constant learning and skills improvement
- Experience with common routers protections bypassing
- Deep understanding of common OS like openWRT and VxWorks
- Experience with embedded systems – Advantage
- Background in intelligence gathering, processing and analysis systems – Advantage
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic teams, team-oriented environments and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
- Great office located on Calea Floreasca, close to Aurel Vlaicu metro station and the Promenada Mall, great benefits and a unique working environment.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.