Roles & responsibilities
• Responsible to arrange, host and manage job fairs
• Responsible for sourcing through social media / various job portals
• Ensure adequate communication with associates to ensure adherence to Referral policies and processes
• Work in conjunction with the Recruitment team to prepare and issue any Internal /external Job Postings.
• Support the actual interview process with direct participation with interviews/short listing etc.
• Process the contracts for potential joiners.
• Update the information on the HR system (PACE) in regards to:
1. New hires
2. Leavers incl. separation action / Changes
• Host the employee. No. generation for new staff.
• Maintain and follow recruitment policies and processes in line with ISO audit requirements
• Manage and distribute employee communications as required
• Handover Personnel Files / Relevant HR statutory report and documentation to HR
• Coordinate with Background checks as need be
• Advising on Recruitment matters – including local labor laws, Tax and social security matters
• Seeking legal counsel through TechM Management and local partners of Tech Mahindra Germany as necessary
Experience – Essential
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in the capacity of recruiter for 150+ people in an outsource business
– Knowledge on job portals search methods
– Use of a personnel management system / Recruitment software data entry
Skills and Knowledge
Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
Ability to multi-task
Working knowledge of MS Office and MS excel
Ability to work in a fast paced and multicultural environment
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.