Job Description Summary:
- The Data and Analytics team is organized around world-class data, advanced data science and automation to drive business value for the end client.
- This Regional Solution Architect position is responsible for regional and related global analytics delivery for small enhancements, incident management and core day-to-day operational activities within a given region. This includes coordination of 3rd party service providers and their team members in support of regional delivery and related service level agreements.
- The role communicates and coordinates with regional Capability teams, regional Business Partners and regional support teams, including business prioritization and execution of incidents and small enhancements.
- Provides leadership and oversight to managed service partners supporting the Data & Analytics organization.
- Subject matter expert for the region’s local and globally used applications and their associated Data & Analytics technologies.
- Provides support to Data & Analytics technology implementations and associated upgrades enabled within the region and in some cases global as appropriate for the region.
- Works directly with BI Delivery teams, business partners and Engineering & Applications peers to validate and execute prioritized incidents and enhancements for regional and global developments.
- Captures and refine business requirements for small enhancements leveraging development artifacts for gathering requirements and estimating effort through to delivery.
- Translates non-functional and functional requirements for small enhancements ensuring solution aligns with business goals and IT – Data & Analytics processes while also providing enterprise information consistently.
- Responsible for ongoing security and audit activities and sustains Operational Excellence and Risk Management as per IT objective.
- Participates, and in some cases, leads Data & Analytics Service Manager activities around Internal Controls & CSV Process Liaison tonsure audit, disaster recovery and other compliance activities are executed effectively.
- Strong experience in software engineering, software development, solution architecture
- Possess strong leadership skills and exhibit creative thinking to be able to come up with innovative solutions to solve business challenges
- Hands on knowledge and use of analytical reporting for ServiceNow and Clarity to measure 3rd Party resourcing and delivery execution
- Hands-on solution architect knowledge of back-end technologies including SAP BW, HANA, SQL Server, Netezza and ETL software tools including their best practices, design guides and methodologies
- Hands-on knowledge of Business Intelligence front-end tools and platforms, including SAP BW, Business Objects, Tableau
- Hands on knowledge of usage analytics to help drive awareness and adoption activities
- Experience working with blended teams consisting of employees, vendors, and consultants with both onshore and offshore resource
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.