- Support development teams responsible for Autonomous Driving
- You will be at the technical frontier of developing autonomous driving cars for series production. This is a key support role for large team partitioned into feature areas having sub-teams working in close co-operation with OEM in SCRUM environment.
- Understand and refine key algorithms in area of SLAM, occupancy grid, scan matching, bounding box, spline approximation, VOXEL, ROS, RVIZ
- Implement features and test cases and troubleshooting with developers
- Keep close relationship to project managers, customers and other teams
- University degree in Robotics with focus on Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Substantial practical experience in C++ modelling, motion planning and robot programming in LINUX environment
- Basic knowledge in software engineering, object- oriented design and software quality are beneficial
- Business-fluent in English, German is advantageous
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.