Our client is an global leader and a full-service, direct-response marketing group for premium brands looking for a QA Manual Middle/Senior full-time remote.
- Obtain tasks from Team Lead or supervisor and execute the tasks within set deadlines and specified quality objectives. May have a primary impact on the wider operational objectives.
- Take the responsibility of quality for part of the product (from feature grooming to creating test coverage)
- Analyze business requirements and create test plans/test cases/test strategy
- Perform in-sprint and pre-release testing
- Take full responsibility for the quality of part of the product
- Make status and quality reporting for team activities
- Bug reporting using the Bug tracking system
- Grant the high-quality level of delivery and maintain customer satisfaction level
- Constantly seek daily routine quality improvement and QA processes improvements
- Bug reporting/quality status reporting
- Manual QA – 2+ years experience
- Automated – is a plus
- Experience working with English speaking teams
- Great communication skills
- Linux – Linux logs SQL/Relational
- DB experience
- Browser dev tools
- HTTP Protocol
- Ambitious, united, and proactive team.
- Full-time work remotely
- Salary 2-4K USD/month
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.