Our client is looking for a skilled Senior Android Developer full-time remote with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits, to join our team of talented engineers responsible for designing and building next-generation apps.
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- As part of this team, you will work closely with other mobile, backend, and QA engineers as well as the product team.
- Working on exciting projects spanning various modern technologies such as React / Vertx, used for empowering both internal and external facing customers.
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
- Proficient in native Kotlin/Java Android development
- 5+ years of mobile app development experience
- BA in Engineering, Computer Science
- Working knowledge of C#, Ruby/Rails, #!/bin/bash, and Agile Development processes.
- Experience with Dagger, Coroutines, Navigation Component, single-activity applications
- Familiarity with cross-platform development environments (Xamarin in particular) for reading legacy code is a plus
- Benefits: Salary range $4500-$5500
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.