We are looking for a VP R&D full-time remote who will collaborate closely with marketing strategy and commercial divisions. You will define the requirements addressed in each R&D project and produce concepts, skills, ideas, and strategies to satisfy these needs.
- As a VP of R&D, you will manage a team of researchers and engineers that will be in charge of developing new products or improving existing ones.
- You will be in charge of creating and implementing the development plan.
- You should know the ins and outs of each product and know-how to address each need and find ways to satisfy it.
- So, you should also take care of the budget, supervise all phases of development, and make sure that the final product meets all requirements.
- Finally, you will need to get in touch with suppliers and vendors in order to get them involved in the process.
- Experience working in a fully distributed/remote environment
- Experience scaling R&D from 20 to 100 people
- 5+ years of experience managing teams in mid/small size companies
- 5+ years of experience managing managers
- Performance Indicators Include: Sales Renewal CSAT, Hiring Actual vs. Plan,
- Accelerate metrics(MTTR etc), R&D OKRs
- Benefits: Salary range $10000-$15000
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.