We are looking on behalf of our client for a SAP CRM ABAP Developer
Location: Bucharest, Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
-Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
-Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
-Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium – QA Automation and much more.
Summary objective of the job:
This position will be a member of the digital SAP Application Support Services team, reporting to the SAP Application Support Lead. This individual will focus on support and small-scale enhancement work for our SAP ABAP environment. This role will work closely with cross functional IT peers & business partners to understand business and technical problems and provide quality support. Occasionally, this individual will partner with IT peers and business partners to understand business priorities, gather requirements, design and develop solutions to meet business objectives..
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Provide technical solutions for end user incidents and problems.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs
- Work closely with AMO leadership to identify root cause problems and solutions to reduce incidents and drive down cost of Application Support.
- Develop and/or enhance systems to meet business partner requirements.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Develop, prototype, test & implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives.
- Articulate vision, selection criteria, and rationale for preferred solution during projects/process change reviews
- Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functional areas and legacy systems to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions as a replacement of legacy systems and manual effort
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, engineering, technology, business administration or related discipline.
Required Length & Type of Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience in information technology, 2+ years SAP ABAP Development.
- Experienced with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide effective problem solving and communication skills
- Experince working with on/off shore application support and project resources
- Developing the Objects/program with ABAP/Object oriented ABAP Lang
- Experience in SAP CRM Service Functionality preferred
- Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Runtime Analysis and System monitoring.
- Developing the Objects like Interface/File handlings using standard technology such as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI’s (configuration of RFC partners /Idoc connectivity)
- Experience in data conversions using BAPI/BDC/LSMW and RFC’s to load or Extract Data to/from SAP.
- Experience using Web-Dynpro ABAP, and controls technology (ALV)
- Experience in researching, recommending, and developing user exits, BADI’s, BAPI’s enhancement points.
- Experience in SAP BI/BW integration to SAP CRM and reporting in SAP BI
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business; works to anticipate, identify and meet end-user needs; drives outward results and ensures high-quality standards are met
- Ability to apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; is able to build support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization
- Creates relationships with new acquaintances quickly and confidently; works to build trust and partner with stakeholders; successfully manages both internal and external relationships
- Trips to Cleveland, WHQ -4 weeks/year
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage sessions)
- Flexible working hours, 1 day/week working from home
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.