We are looking on behalf of our client for a SAP FICO Developer
Location: Bucharest, Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
-Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
– Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
-Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium – QA Automation and much more.
Summary objective of the job:
This position will be a member of Finance & HR COE team, reporting to Senior IT Business Tower Leader.This individual will participate in project and enhancement work to automate manual effort and bring new and enhanced functionality to the Finance Business working with SAP FICO and related accounting applications. Typical activity may include working closely with Cross Functional IT Peers & Finance Business Partners in understanding business priorities, gathering requirements, designing solutions, configuring, and working with AG Application Maintenance and Support team to complete objectives.The individual will also provide Support efforts towards IT process and administrative improvement opportunities; and assist in resolving break/fix incidents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes & procedures associated with most SAP Financial modules i.e. Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger Accounting, Enterprise Controlling, Asset Management, Treasury & Risk management, FSCM, BPC Consolidations and Planning, etc.
- Act as an internal consultant & design architect for SAP Financial global solutions. Partner witH peers in the IT & Finance organization to determine business process & solution design
- leveraging the capabilities of the SAP applications.
- Analyze business/technical requirements & translate process into practice through the current SAP application functionality
- Configure SAP Financial solutions to meet client business requirements, including connection points with SD, PP, MM & other modules, legacy systems and implementation of SAP best practices.
- Develop, prototype, test & implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives. After the implementation, support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP solution to improve & expand financial processes across the enterprise
- Articulate vision, selection criteria, and rationale for preferred solution during projects/process change reviews
- Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functional areas and legacy systems to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Mentor and coach American Greetings resources in the Information Systems department and potentially other business areas
- Provide SAP application knowledge transfer to American Greetings employees to directly train or supplement SAP training
- Understand non-SAP business systems and their interaction with SAP. Assist in the
- management of those systems as part of a Financial Systems management portfolio
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions as a replacement of legacy systems and manual effort
- Work with other IT personnel on any configuration change affecting areas outside of SAP’s
- Financial modules and perform rigorous testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, computer science, engineering, technology, business administration or
- related discipline.
- SAP FICO Certification: nice to have
Required Length & Type of Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in information technology, 8+ years SAP FICO experience
- Experienced with all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, Production Cutover, End-user training, and Production support.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide effective problem solving, assessing whether standard functionality and or reasonable custom solutions (ABAP Skills preferred) meets the business requirements
- Experince working with on/off shore application support and project resources
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business; works to anticipate, identify and meet end-user needs; drives outward results and ensures high-quality standards are met
- Ability to apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinion or plan, and wins support from others for ideas; is able to build support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization
- Creates relationships with new acquaintances quickly and confidently; works to build trust and
- partner with stakeholders; successfully manages both internal and external relationships.
- Trips to Cleveland, WHQ -4 weeks/year
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage sessions)
- Flexible working hours, 1 day/week working from home
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.