We are looking on behalf of our client, one of the top software development companies in the transport industry, for an experienced and motivated Security Network Consultant.
Location: Bucharest, Opera Area
The company holds a competitive portfolio of solution in the following areas: communication infrastructures, data centers and virtualization, unified communications, customer interaction and contact centers, information security. Here is a team of more than 100 employees in Romania. The company is a member of a group of companies achieving more than 100 million Euro annual business revenues in IT system integration and IT outsourcing in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, Bulgaria, Turkey and UK.
- As a Security Network Consultant you will be able to design, implement and operate complex security network solutions based on the latest security equipment and technologies.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and focused on knowledge growing environment that consists mainly of industry experts.
- Part of the technical department, you will have the chance to design and build secure networks for leading multinational companies, big financial and public sector organizations.
- Our ideal candidate for this position is a network security specialist with at least 3 years of experience in troubleshooting and operating enterprise networks and security network solutions.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field is highly appreciated. Good written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Be highly motivated and open to challenges
- Be able to work with end users, communicate clearly and meet deadlines
- Have advanced design knowledge on LAN and campus architectures – core/distribution/access, DMZ and advanced understanding of protocols like EIGRP/OSPF/BGP/FHRP/STP
- Have experience implementing WAN networks that include: DMVPN/GETVPN/IPsec site-to-site VPN/AnyConnect RA VPN
- Hands on experience with the following Cisco Platforms: Cisco ASA, FirePower, ISR, ASR1000, Catalyst 6500, C4500-X, Catalyst 9400/9500, stacks of C3850-X/C2960-X/WLC
- Experience on operating and deploying ISE cluster setups, wired/wireless/vpn authentication and authorization, AnyConnect configuration.
Nice to have:
- CCIE certification or motivation to grow in technical skills through certifications (to reach CCIE level)
- Security related certifications
- Experience with Cisco AMP,Umbrella, ESA/WSA, F5 LTM and ASM, Juniper SRX, Fortinet products.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.