- The position is fully remote but restricted to timezone CET +/- 3.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for Senior Back end Go Developer, working on the platform which fetches data from different sources, aggregates, calculates, and then displays the data on the website and other places.
Our partner is a funded FinTech/ blockchain startup based in Germany that builds a data aggregation platform with a great team of total 8 people, including 1 dedicated Frontend engineer and a CTO who codes, too.
- Create data aggregation & data processing algorithms
- Handle data streams from hundreds of blockchain nodes, explorer APIs, and smart contracts
- Design and maintain a fleet of microservices on Google Kubernetes Platform written in Go
- Prepare and optimize raw data for visualization in charts and graphics
- Go language experience (3 years work)
- Use of public Cloud – ideally GCP
- Fluent English
- You already used Go to aggregate data from different sources
- You have experience with Blockchain, DLT, web3 technologies
- Work in a fast-growth industry (Blockchain / FinTech)
- Equity (ESOP)
- Flexible work schedule, no strict hours
- Access to a Co-working space of your choice, paid by the company
- Small team (8 people) which means you can talk directly to the CTO & suggest improvement
- Annual company retreats at exciting locations
- Go and Python on the Backend
- GCP with Kubernetes
- The contract depends on your residency:
- if you’re in Germany, full-time permanent contract is possible because the company is established in Germany.
- if you’re outside of Germany, independent contractor (freelance) yet still long-term relationship
- Salary €90,000/year = around €7,500/month
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.