About the client:
- Reinforcement of the monitoring and network testing unit in the area of IP-analysis.
- Design, development, testing, deployment and continuous development of existing and new products within settled project teams.
- Creation of innovation concepts for product features to be implemented in time and budget.
- Shared responsibility of projects, e.g. to enforce decisions regarding implementation strategies.
- Successfully completed university degree in computer science, higher mathematics or equivalent or comparable vocational training with corresponding professional work experience.
- Multiple years of professionally working within C and Linux dev environments.
- Extensive knowledge in IP-networks, TCP/IP and network programming.
- Very good communication skills and joy from working within an expert team.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving competences.
- High proficiency in English language (spoken and written) is essential, German is beneficial
- Candidates need to be EU citizens due to security clearance
- Challenging projects and sophisticated tasks in an open and creative business culture.
• Motivated teams capable of acting independently.
• Thorough training as well as frequent coaching and training sessions with future perspective.
• Working in the center of the city with excellent (public) transport options nearby.
• Unlimited, permanent, full-time employment with flexible working hours and a salary package appreciating your experience and achievements, including multiple added bonuses.
- Gross annual salary: 50.000 – 70.000 EUR
If you are motivated to work, willing to relocate to the well developed country in order to obtain position with excellent compensation and welfare’s with excellent possibility to learn, develop and progress professionally, please send us your CV to: email@example.com.