Our client has direct representations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Paris, Strasburg, the Netherlands, the United States and Shanghai.
They are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join their new team in Zagreb, Croatia.
A great opportunity to join a large and still growing organization with a great reputation both externally and internally.
Our client is a European international organization headquartered in Germany. They are a leading consultancy organization with a focus on SMB, SME and Enterprise clients.
They rely on the solutions and technologies from their strategic partnerships like SAP & Microsoft, whose portfolios are complemented by their customer’s solutions.
Their focus is the basis of smart cloud technologies like machine learning, cognitive services, and IoT, they encourage their customers to be creative in the development of innovative products, services & their expertise derives from over +2,000 customer projects for more than 500 clients in various sectors such as Automotive, construction, electronics & engineering, mechanical & plant engineering, transport & logistics, consumer goods & trade.
Their employees’ process-related know-how and innovative flair combined with the expertise gained from 30-plus years of successfully undertaking international projects in various sectors make them a competent partner.
The following provisions are made to assist with this:
- They will help you solve your tax registration.
- They will discuss a custom relocation package suitable to your needs.
- Be there with their team to support you every step of the way.
What you can expect in this Role:
- An innovative and future-oriented work environment through versatile subjects all around the Power Platform
- Microsoft “Success by Design” as a support Project framework
- Individual, personal and technical Development
- A structured onboarding procedure
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Short communication paths and a helpful, collegial, and dynamic Team
Language Skills: English C1, German B2
- Have excellent knowledge of SAP and Salesforce
- 3-5 years of experience in the Back-End with .NET
- 3-5 years of experience in the Front-End with Angular or React
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform / Dynamics 365
Business development: The ideal candidate has a solid understanding and tracks record of developing and creating new business opportunities by communicating to the highest level within a corporation.
Presenting and acquiring business in a top-down mentality by approaching and closing with decision-makers.
The ability to drive a solution-driven approach.
Result-oriented: You should be able to build a results-driven team that is able to deliver a trustworthy funnel with a revenue forecast.
You should be counted on to exceed goals successfully, you must feel comfortable being among the top performers and consistently be encouraging, motivating and mentoring your team to hit and exceed targets.
Strategic orientation: The candidate can detach from immediate business relations and sketch compelling business priorities for the month and the quarter. He / She is able to prioritize the projects that do have the most likelihood of closing in order to ensure the overachievement of goals and expectations.
Customer success: The ideal candidate is committed to understanding the needs of the customer and clients and is able to understand the driving and underlying cause of the project.
They lead their team by example in customer-facing situations and is able to drive customer contacts to build strong relationships.
Open-minded and driven by success: He / She has the ability to react swiftly and with levelheadedness in fast-paced situations in order to overcome obstacles and drive the team to success.
Collaboration and influence: The accomplishment of tasks will strongly depend on collaborating with your peers in management and your team on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively cooperate within a global group and become the go-to person for many peers within the organization.
Technical Learning – You have the ability to pick up new things quickly, as well as have the drive to increase industry knowledge and competencies.
Planning – You have the ability to accurately scope out the length and difficulty of a project; You set clear objectives and goals for you and your team to follow. You are able to prioritize process steps and are at ease developing schedules and assignments.
Decision Making – You feel comfortable with decision making using data and experience.
Problem Solving – You are very thorough with tracking down issues and implementing the most effective solutions firsthand.
– Good Basic Salary.48000 E/year
– Competitive Relocation Package.
– Huge potential for upward mobility.
– Great employer, with a great reputation from its employees.
– Long term engagement from the majority of their employees, perfect setup for a long and productive career in tech.
– Immediate engagement.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.