- Our client is a multi-contributor validated, fully hosted service that provides independent post-trade OTC derivative valuations to buy-side firms.
- The service differentiates itself through its extensive cross-asset dataset encompassing vanilla and exotic derivatives that is used to calibrate and validate its pricing models.
- Our client company employs established valuation methodologies and quantitative techniques with industry standard models.
- They have a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on building great technology, innovation and customer satisfaction. The firm recognizes technology as a key driver for its success and their teams thrive on building modern and high-quality technology to serve our customers.
Summary objective of the job:
Knowledge of, and/or desire to learn:
- Angular is highly recommended.
- Should be strong in Core Java
- Knowledge of SQL is highly recommended
Duties & accountabilities:
- Be pro-active and creative in answering business requirements with interactive UI designs
- Be able to maintain and support all areas of the application.
- Work with Business Analysts to develop product specifications
- Build robust client-facing Web applications (or extend features of existing ones) using industry standard design practices.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assist in ensuring defects and incidents are dealt with, and that any new versions of
software are released in a controlled and timely manner
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of development experience.
KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS- at least two)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Good knowledge of Java and SQL
- Good to have J2EE experience
- Good in aptitude & problem solving
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays energy, drive and stamina.
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations.
- Comfortable working with global teams operating across different time zones.
- Focused on delivery.
- Must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to project priorities and processes and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with overseas team
- Attractive benefits package (Medical services, discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
- Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Chillout & fun room (pool table, PlayStation)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
- Modern office, easy to access, spacious desks, latest equipment and Parking place
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.