For the ongoing development for a digital health solutions company, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Python-AWS Developer.
Help shape one of the most futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco.
We partake at every system stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation for one of “Top 50 Promising Healthcare Solution Providers”.
- Understands both client and server-side code to build everything you actually see on a website
- On the server side, able to create algorithms and business logic to manipulate data that is received from the client side.
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User
- Experience (UX) team
- Deep understanding of the Python Programming with microservices
- AWS services, especially (Lambda / CloudFront / S3 / SQS / SNS / ECS / EFS) with Python
- Good experience in Cloudflare workers
- Overlapping with EST, if required
- Conversational to Fluent English communication is a must.
- We are shaping together a company that works smart and grows faster.
- We offer you a flexible and remote working environment with a bunch of intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solves or simplifies clients’ business challenges.
- You will enjoy employee centric culture, sharing & caring peers, myriad of learnings, generous earnings and ample development & growth.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.